lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

 
This been ah one of the matters that mas me cost I struggle to learn but nevertheless it was very good and nice since the doctor Doris Molero with his love and good enceñanzas I work I last in order that the quarter was ending successfully, do not dominate very well the language but if I can continue in a near quarter to improve the language since it is many profit at the professional level ... and as social communicator always it is excellent to learn every slightly new day for our labor field
 Conoce with new companions which were for my of help .. a few other nice snubs a few grousers and very happy others .. also conoci the world cybernetico since it it was the Blog thanks to this I have a blog :) and I am known in..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario